IBS-Nature Conference on Frontiers in Genome Engineering
Registrants are invited to submit an abstract for consideration for poster presentation or oral presentation.
The Organizers will review and select abstracts from conference registrants to be presented as posters and for short talks at the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: You must register for the meeting prior to submitting an abstract. If you have not completed your registration yet, please follow the link below. Abstracts received will not be considered from anyone who is has not also registered to attend the conference.
For Posters, abstract submission(Poster ONLY) deadline is extended to September 20, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. EST.M
For Short talk, the selection of the presenter has been completed.
Instructions for Preparation and Submission of Abstracts
- Prepare your abstract in Microsoft Word.
- Prepare your abstract in English.
- Use the presenter’s last name as the document file name for your abstract.
- Abstract title should appear in BOLD, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, in 12-point Times New Roman Font. Remaining text should appear in 12-point Times New Roman Font.
- Please list the authors and affiliations directly under the title, separated by one empty line, and followed on additional lines as necessary. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Separate the authors/affiliations and beginning of the abstract narrative by one empty line.
- For each author give the forename followed by the surname.
- Indicate each author’s affiliation with a superscript numeral following the surname.
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page 1.5-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman.
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission.
- Each submitted abstract should only have one presenting author.
Click HERE to download a sample abstract document (in Microsoft Word), which can be used for formatting purposes.
To submit your abstract, please click the button below.
PLEASE NOTE: You must register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract. Abstracts received will not be considered from anyone who is has not also registered to attend the conference.
Instructions for Preparation Poster Session
- Size for printing poster is within 850mm(width) x 1200mm(height)
(It is approximately the size as A0.).
- Print by yourself and attach it to the designated location.